Thursday, September 27, 2001

AH, reconnecting with the wonders of the digital age
with me being back in Davis, I get digital cable and DSL back
so what has happened?

I got to see the new Lord of the Rings Trailer.... So awesome... just had me screaming through my head "I would do anything to have a part in these movies!" (well, um, maybe not... anything)

I got to see the new Britney Spears video... the "I'm a slave for you" video... or you can call it soft porn since its an orgy with clothes on. (But still, if I had Britney's fame, I wouldn't be complaining about like a million guys drooling over me)

Got to see the new *Nsync video... "Gone" and yeah... might as well call it Justin and the other guys, since all the other four did during the whole video (well when you could see them in the chorus) was sit or stand still and sing . *sigh* Oh well, Justin is the only one who sings the song anyways... but I still want to have a birthday party with them there (umm... scene from the video) and Lance can got to Booger. Plus, we learned that by being filmed in black and white makes everyone look better.

Saw the World Premire of Michael Jackson's new video...
umm.... gee... he just looked scary...
Now let me say, the song is cool, has a good beat, gets you into a groove when you hear it
The video is like a little mini movie and I love videos like that
The girl that was cast as female lead in the video... even I have to admit is really hot. Like someone who is going to make my Kuya Raymond's "wife" list
But Michael looks like a walking skeleton. Dressed similar to what he wore in "Smooth Criminal" he never removed his hat during the entire song, he still has the moves , but they didn't seem to fit the beat. He was so skinny that I just wanted to feed him a hamburger or something, just scary....

now off to watch more tv and download videos



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home