Meanwhile... in an undisclosed location...
A place to think, examine, and deal.
Tuesday, September 11, 2001
Do like me right now... although I am freaked of needles
go and give blood
PLEASE
Red Cross 1-800- GIVE- LIFE ( 1-800-448-35433)
and if you may have someone on the American Airlines flight
1-800-245-0999
posted by me @
2:23 PM
0 comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
How to make a sam
Ingredients:
5 parts friendliness
5 parts silliness
3 parts leadership
Method:
Combine in a tall glass half filled with crushed ice. Add a little emotion if desired!
Username:
Personality cocktail
From
Go-Quiz.com
Previous Posts
I look around my office, and I read online that a ...
timeline.. as I know it (eastern time) 8:45am Ame...
Oh My God Oh My God Oh My God Oh My God Can you b...
Three things you need to get through life (as told...
Ummm... I'm watching the daily show right now and ...
Highlights of the day so far though!! HUGE Congra...
TUESDAY- went to Pearl Harbor today. well, I never...
Hidey Ho Everybody! Here I am sitting in a hotel r...
HEY LOOK !!! I finally got reblogger!!!
Proof that you whould never leave me alone with my...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home