i updating the questionaire slowly, since it was so difficult to read.
but it takes too long and I felt like writing.
nothing much has been happening on my side, so it gives me alot of time to think.
work is simply work. I am counting down the days until I don't have to work there anymore. Being a student worker I get treated like crap. No one notices that I am working like 5 times as fast as the girl before me, no. they only notice when I take five mintues to make photocopies. All most of the other workers do is chat with each other, but the moment my cousin comes in to talk to me, I'm watched like a hawk. whatever, only seven more days left.
with the anniversary of sept. 11 here. I wonder about alot of things. Since i work in the middle of downtown LA, high security was everywhere. i kept wondering what would happen if something did happen at work. I don't know. too depressing for me. I bought a beanie baby bat today (yes, another one, this one's smaller and more brown) and the guy at the hallmark store gave me balloons. That brightened up my day a little. Although the official name of the bat is Batty, I have decided to name my bat Walter T. Cronkite (name subject to change- but the initials will stay the same). My 9/11 bat. he's something that isn't all that pretty, not the best thing to remember, but loved very much. and despite all the bad things about bats, he brings me hope.
(yeah, its just a stuffed toy, and its alot to pull from a bat, but its a methaphor people! enjoy)
Sept. 11 is something that we don't really like to look at, something thats difficult to stomache sometimes, but it brings us together.
just alot of thoughts running through my brain.
I miss my house
I miss my dog
I watched all of Escaflowne recently--- so good, but depressing too
i don't like work
i don't like traffic
I'm heading back up north in a week and a half.
graduation is looming
A Phi O is coming back
writing a story based on my days at St. Bernard's really makes me think how much I didn't like that school.
OH OH a classmate of mine is engaged! crazy (Jason Boss for those who MIGHT know him) but its crazy, wow. just can't believe it.
but i must bid adieu now
meed to drive back to my cousins house to sleep and start another day at work
"back to the hamster wheel" as he says.
nite all.
luv u.
PS
sorry I've been MIA, for so long. I get no internet at work, and don't have a phone. I can manage to get away with text messages, so feel free to text me. Please, I get really bored there. *mwah* nite

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home