Sunday, August 18, 2002

hey everyone,

sorry to leave you on a sad note for so long, but here I am- back again.
things are looking up now. actually, i find that things tend to look better after I blog them out.

the ear infection is now officially gone. Then pain ended on the last day I took the antibiotics (Day 10) and I was fully able to hear again a few days after that. plus cramps and stuff are done... until next month (curses on being a girl sometimes)

Cube is doing alot better. just getting pissy all the time. He's really walking pretty good and I can leave him alone in a room while I got out. Just need to take him outside every once in a while to he can "do his business"

aunt is out of the hospital with Blood pressure medication, don't really know whats going to too much there, but no one seems to be worrying.

I am finally getting my old room clean. You see, my parents had the bathrooms and my brother's (Will) old room remodeled a while back, and they just packed up all the stuff in boxes and put them in my room. so finally I am getting through the boxes (I split a room with my cousin for the summer if you were wondering where I am staying right now) and hopefully soon the whole room will be clean.

my mom is also finally starting to clear out some stuff from the house. Yeah, boxes and boxes of stuff that she has been saving for the past 17 years finally getting out of here.

so thats the update... but wait for more...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home