Meanwhile... in an undisclosed location...
A place to think, examine, and deal.
Tuesday, June 25, 2002
Oh yeah, I still think they should do a show based off of A Phi O...mwhahahaha
(We'll need it to be on FOX so that they can follow CLOSE family around---- scandalous!!!)
posted by me @
12:24 AM
0 comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
How to make a sam
Ingredients:
5 parts friendliness
5 parts silliness
3 parts leadership
Method:
Combine in a tall glass half filled with crushed ice. Add a little emotion if desired!
Username:
Personality cocktail
From
Go-Quiz.com
Previous Posts
hey all haven't been doing much lately, been sitti...
Here we go again, finals just about finished (one...
ok... so I thought I had a paper due on tuesday b...
assumptions..... you remember the saying "when y...
anwser me this... why in Davis is it hotter at 3pm...
My Name from www.kabalarians.com. Samantha Your ...
hey all sorry that it has been so long since I po...
Just clickhere. True for star wars fans and anime ...
looks like I fixed the font in the posts but not i...
hey everyone check it out new layout!!! i trying ...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home