Monday, June 10, 2002

ok...
so I thought I had a paper due on tuesday
but in looking at the calendar I realized, that is due on Monday.
so with 13.5 hours left.

its time to blog....
hee hee
sorry, short one since I really do need to write.

this one is for Christina and Alan.

I finally got around to making beef stew. Its not AS good ad my moms, but hey, its my first try and with directions like
(in her filipino accent) mom: "cut up the beef"
me: "how much?"
mom: " i don't know"
me: "umm... okay, what kind of meat?" --- (meaning like, tri-tip, rump roast, etc)
mom: "Beef"
me:" (sigh) okay, go on"
mom: "add cornstarch"
me: "okay, how much?"
mom: "i don't know. enough"

yep, and that what I had to go on in making beef stew. Come on over and have a bowl!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home