hey all
sorry that it has been so long since I posted last
banquet was cool, ran a little long, but it was all fun
wow, people said I swept the awards... but wow, I wasn't expecting it
I got a BASOOS!!!!! --- wow, for those of you who might not know, and BASOOS is like an active version of a DSK----
plus for the first time ever, I got an LFS award- Friendship (you like me, you really like me!)
plus an award called "Know's her sh#$" from the historians, *mwah* much love to the both of y'all
got sold for $61 bucks, even though the person who bought me didn't collect on the dance.
had a good time overall.
more stuff later
me tired
finals suck
PS.
LOVE YOU SARAH! don't forget your big bro when you become a super successful doctor!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home