Meanwhile... in an undisclosed location...
A place to think, examine, and deal.
Saturday, September 21, 2002
ever find something that you want to blog about,
but by the time you get to a computer, get online, log into blogger,
you just don't feel it anymore.
yeah, thats where I'm at right now
posted by me @
12:01 AM
0 comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
How to make a sam
Ingredients:
5 parts friendliness
5 parts silliness
3 parts leadership
Method:
Combine in a tall glass half filled with crushed ice. Add a little emotion if desired!
Username:
Personality cocktail
From
Go-Quiz.com
Previous Posts
i updating the questionaire slowly, since it was s...
NOTE: I tried to e-mail this out, but it didn't wo...
hey there buddy bear! (or bears I guess) lookie.....
hey everyone, sorry to leave you on a sad note f...
hey all, sorry I haven't been around. not that th...
HEY THERE BUDDY BEAR! sorry for the severe lack o...
Hey all Just letting you know that I am still ali...
Oh yeah, I still think they should do a show based...
hey all haven't been doing much lately, been sitti...
Here we go again, finals just about finished (one...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home