Weirdness....
a bunch of stuff happens that I want to blog about and then I forget
but here we go
Sunday, pre-pledge meeting.
This past sunday many of the active and a few of the pledges dressed up in celebration of Halloween for the meeting. Well, my Big Bro Lily went to Hot Topic, bought a black medieval dress (like the one I am wearing Here - just in black- I think I look fat in this pic too) "http://www.geocities.com/the_ger_in_booger/pics/knight.jpg" geocities is a pain and won't link. but n-e ways, she's got a black gothic dress on, blue lipstick, blue hair, just a wild and crazy hairdo, black nails, pale makeup, and just overall looking very freaky
she comes into my room to ask me a question
the doorbell rings
Who of ALL people do you think is at the door?
come on...
guess...
after never seeing them on my doorstep in all my 20 years...
just when you least expect it...
MORMONS!!!!
oh yeah, and Lily looking like she just left a circle of Vampires opening the door! The next thing I know, Lily runs back into my room telling me that there are priests at the door, and she is doing her best not to bust out laughing. Of course... as Lily is all in black, I am all in white.. with wings and all. And wouldn't that have added to the missionaries day? First a Goth woman, and then an angel coming from the same house? Well, eventually we sent my brother Will to take care of them (they asked stuff like what our priest name was and junk) and eventaully left.... me and Lily still cracking up in my room

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home