* I know that most of you probably just skip the emode test results... but at least just read this one * PLEASE
Emode Strikes again!
Who is my Inner Rock Star--- Britney Spears
"Feel it, sweetheart; the rock star in you is all Britney—the envy of cheerleaders everywhere. One part girl next door, one part naughty sex kitten, you're definitely not as innocent as you look. And that is why nobody can get enough of you. You are the ultimate American girl with some serious staying power. Unlike other success stories, you and Britney are more than just a pretty face: you've got talent, confidence, and the brains to back it up. With a talent list like yours it's no wonder you're at the top of the popularity charts and young men's hearts. We love you. "
---what I have to say---
Pardon me while i roll on the floor laughing... yet again boo and I match up with a personality test.
Come'on me as Britney, well I DID do the Pepsi commercial for the last TNT? Maybe.
Alrighty, "the envy of cheerleaders everywhere", w h a t e v e r... the cheerleading bit, been there-done that and have the stupid skirt to prove it.
"One part girl next door, one part naughty sex kitten, you're definitely not as innocent as you look"
umm, after doing the Britney impression with my school uniform a bit too many times, well... still no comment. Lets just hope my real dad doesn't see the pics. Now, as for my Pledge dad- he would probably be the one with the camera. (*wink* - from your first born baby)
"you've got talent, confidence, and the brains to back it up"
me, maybe, but with serious doubts. Britney, I never knew she had these qualities...
ok ok, thats mean, who knows, maybe I'll be famous and she'll be my friend one day
"With a talent list like yours it's no wonder you're at the top of the popularity charts and young men's hearts. We love you."
umm... then why am I single? =)
*mwah* to my adoring public
anyone want to to perform "I'm a slave for you" at the next TNT?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home