Sorry its been so long since I posted.... schools a pain
but "from a pervious post that was never published" I give you the abridged version of me emode tests (boo had to get it from somewhere!)
My Theme song : Walking on Sunshine- Katrina and the Waves
"Your upbeat approach to life makes "Walking on Sunshine" the perfect anthem for you. We can see you dancing down the vegetable isle with your grocery cart, smiling at all the checkout clerks.This happy, horn-driven tune carries you to work every day. And even in those brief lapses when you're not fully on your game, "Walking On Sunshine" seems to put things in perspective and get you back to your super groove. "And don't it feel good?" "
----sam comment---
imagine my surprise when this song came back as my results. My clearest memory of this song is when I went to universal studios with my family (waaaay back in the day) and the song came over the speakers. Even though I was tired and wanted to go home, the song got me skipping around and gave me my energy back. As for what the results say, its true... i admit, and you can talk to my brothers and cousins for proof.... I have been known to skip through the grocery store singing songs and acting like an 8 year old. But hey, sometimes you just gotta loosen up
My Monster Match--- Vampire
"The vampire is your monster match—the dentally endowed child of the night. This Halloween, take a nap during the day so you can make it from dusk 'til dawn. Like the "undead" themselves, you demonstrate eternal youth and an appetite for living that is contagious (no biting necessary). When the sun goes down, you have an uncanny sense of where to be and when to show up."
---sam's two cents---
personally, I would have thought witch, being that I have been called one before (hey man! Just becuase a Catholic Priest calls you a witch doesn't mean anything) But as for that sleeping all day and being up all night... that works, And beware... I bite.
My Celebrity Look--- The Mysterious Look
"Who can say what goes on behind that Mysterious Look? No one for sure, because you love to keep them guessing. Your secretive ways are as intriguing as your exotic beauty. Maybe it's your deep, dreamy eyes, or maybe it's that elusive smile that hides something more. As a nonconformist by nature, you tend to fuse different fashions into unique combinations that express the real you—marrying the vintage with the modern or the classic with the eclectic. By playing up your intense features with deep lipsticks and an alluring eye shadow, you're both captivating and unpredictable. "
--- Sam Warriner's deep thoughts---
Mysterious? umm... really? I don't know, I do tend to be a little on the wild side when I put on makeup, but whenever do i ever put on makeup? Exotic beauty- Yeah Right. I'm just me... thats all there is to it
My Celebrity Match up-- Dylan McDermott
"Order in the court! Yeah, we mean you. We know it's exciting that Practice hottie Dylan McDermott is your celebrity match, but for heaven's sake, calm down. After all, the TV lawyer may be tall, dark, handsome, smart, suave... Actually, on second thought, woo hoo! you love men who sweep you off your feet with their words, not just their biceps. We can just picture the two of you on a date: candlelight, a vintage wine, a deep discussion about literature or foreign film. Definitely swoon-worthy"
--- What so I have to say? ---
YEAH BABY! ok, ok, tall, dark and hansome... too bad he's like 15 years older than I am... married with kids too, but oh well. Maybe the little lawyer in me is trying to say something.
What color is my aura--- Sapphire
"We don't need a psychic to tell us that you're giving off a Sapphire vibe. People with blue auras feel everything strongly — you tend to get a little emotional at the drop of a hat. You're also deeply spiritual and introspective. Matters of the heart, mind, and soul are important to you, and your waters run as deep as the ocean. Nurturing by nature, you're likely a loving, supportive caretaker. That's why friends, family, and co-workers adore you. They know you're a good listener and always have great advice and a shoulder for them to cry on. In fact, if we had to find a fault, it's that you can be a tad too self-sacrificing. Remember that it's okay to say no sometimes. You forgive everyone else their weaknesses, so go ahead and forgive yourself for a little well-deserved selfishness. Indulge your creative side and do something artsy, or just take a break from being the world's counselor. You'll come back refreshed and ready for more."
--- WHAT?---
Acutally I would have to agree with this. I don't me to sound conceited or anything. But I remember in high school when my friends did tell me that it was alright to say no sometimes. Maybe this is the stressor of my life. But I really do enjoy making sure that the people I can about, and even the people who I don't care about so much are taken care of. (Last night proves it). We just need to realize that everyone is valuable no matter how much they may screw things up- there's got to be a little person thats good in there somewhere.
My True Color--- Green
"You're green, the color of growth and vigor. Good-hearted and giving, you have a knack for finding and bringing out the best in people. Green is the most down-to-earth color in the spectrum — reliable and trustworthy. People know they can count on you to be around in times of need, since your concern for people is genuine and sincere. You take pride in being a good friend. For you, success is measured in terms of personal achievement and growth, not by status or position. Rare as emeralds, greens are wonderful, natural people. It truly is your color! "
--- CLOSE FAMILY---
Strange huh? Boo gets red and I get green! pretty cool. Although I remember taking this test a long time ago and getting a different color. Oh well. But I like these results, just like the aura colors. Makes me smile
Whats my type?--- Girl Next door
"Cute, fun, and sweet, you're Sandra Bullock, Jennifer Aniston, and Meg Ryan all rolled up into one — the perfect Girl Next Door. Naturally pretty, unpretentious, and generous, you demand your share of respect, but you aren't particularly high-maintenance. What's your ideal date? Probably a Blockbuster night — you don't mind skipping an evening on the town if it means getting some old-fashioned snuggling on the sofa. Careful yet spontaneous, you're a little bit of the Guy's Girl, a smidge of Sorority Sister (the nice kind), and just a hint of the Hippie Chick. But you've got an appeal that's all your own, which is why the guys can't stay away. People are attracted to your strong values and traditional ways. Your winning smile, bright eyes, and loving nature will make anyone want to hold on tight and never let go."
---my comments---
I do spend a lot of time baking, and in most cases, the girl next door is always the one forgotten about. Thats why shes always the subject of teen romances (she's all that, etc...) some girl next door that loves the boy, but never catches a break (1st season Dawson's Creek)... I guess my fate is sealed.
THATS ALL FOLKS! Well for now... I'm sure that you are probably bored from reading this, or probably just skipped this whole post... but its been fun!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home