Meanwhile... in an undisclosed location...
A place to think, examine, and deal.
Saturday, October 27, 2001
Hey Steve!
guess what I got.... yes oh YES
the last 4 episodes of Maison.
hee hee hee hee
posted by me @
6:50 PM
0 comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
How to make a sam
Ingredients:
5 parts friendliness
5 parts silliness
3 parts leadership
Method:
Combine in a tall glass half filled with crushed ice. Add a little emotion if desired!
Username:
Personality cocktail
From
Go-Quiz.com
Previous Posts
Only human... As a human.... Would we be better i...
what am I to you? Sometimes I wonder, exactly who...
hello all you happy peppy people! where to begin?...
October 15, 2001 11:48pm yet another member enter...
* I know that most of you probably just skip the e...
Sorry its been so long since I posted.... schools ...
Oh! another little happy note for me! I broke 1000...
School man, 1 week down, only 9 more to go too bad...
School, man it just makes me so tired, and not wan...
WOW school starts tomorrow... so what did I do tod...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home