Meanwhile... in an undisclosed location...
A place to think, examine, and deal.
Monday, October 15, 2001
October 15, 2001
11:48pm
yet another member enters the blogging community
my Kuya Raymond now has
Behind the Smile
I'll add it to the links later
posted by me @
11:51 PM
0 comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
How to make a sam
Ingredients:
5 parts friendliness
5 parts silliness
3 parts leadership
Method:
Combine in a tall glass half filled with crushed ice. Add a little emotion if desired!
Username:
Personality cocktail
From
Go-Quiz.com
Previous Posts
* I know that most of you probably just skip the e...
Sorry its been so long since I posted.... schools ...
Oh! another little happy note for me! I broke 1000...
School man, 1 week down, only 9 more to go too bad...
School, man it just makes me so tired, and not wan...
WOW school starts tomorrow... so what did I do tod...
AH, reconnecting with the wonders of the digital a...
Life its funny isn't it.... when suddenly your lif...
I deleted the last post sorry Lily... got the wron...
Hey Everyone, been offline for a while now and ju...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home