Wednesday, November 07, 2001

-posting to procrastinate studying for a midterm-

Am I too freaky for my own good?

Recently, it has come to my attention, that I have supassed the extent of my weirdness. I have now become the person that you are wary of sitting next to on the bus. Since its winter, my clothes then to be of a darker color and I wear many layers to keep warm. Plus, my hair is VERY VERY Blue. Why? just 'cause I felt like it.
But that isn't the end of it. How many people have seen me on a dance floor? Come'on raise your hands. I know that theres alot. You also know that I don't need alcohol to loosen me us, you just need to play the right music to get me going. Plus, being in Close family, and being comfortable with those I am dancing with add to it. I lose all inhibitions, and I just have fun you know.
Yet at a party at Sectionals, Anita comes up to me a says "Sam, I never knew you were this freaky!"
then I starting thinking, it this what I am to Section 1. "Ray's freaky sister"? Did I actually become Dylan (Drew Barrymore's character from Charlie's angels- you know how freaky she got)
but you know what? who cares! I just want to have fun. Let me, and don't assume anything past that. 'cause if someone gets all touchy-feely on me, and I don't like it, I will give no hesitiation of beatin' your ass down... (man, can you tell I spent the weekend in LA?)

so what... if I held someone against the wall
Sue me...
or get in Line

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home