I'd like to start off this post with an apology.
I realize those who may actually follow this occasionally updated blog receive a rather skewed picture of my life and personality.
I admit to being very lazy, and unless something amazingly good happens in my life I don't ever post about it.
I also admit that most of my posts emerge from me sitting up in the wee hours of the morning, and thinking as the house lays quiet and still around me. Thus, most of the posts, though true, are more a reflection of my emo-self. The one that comes out in the still and quiet night.
now I don't know where I'm going with this. My life has hit a standstill and I'm not sure where I'm going next. And while I do have very bad, dark moments, its not all I have. I'm just becoming fustrated with myself and the world around me. But I really am trying to figure this all out.
and since I'm still not sure where I'm going with this, I'm going to stop. I would like to thank the people who have always been there for me, even though you're far away, you were always there to listen. love you

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home