Saturday, March 24, 2007

I've been working too much lately and now I'm losing it

in the month of march, not including the weekend I took off at the beginning (which was not relaxing). I have 3 days off in the entire month. Those days are spent trying to catch up on errands and other stuff (like filing my taxes, etc.)

though busy this also has given my time to do alot of thinking.

but right now, my mind only focuses on one thing

I lost one of my beloved game cases with 3 games in it.
so right now, I am without Mario Kart DS, Big Brain Academy, (and a third game I can't remember).

so sad, so sad.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 9:54 PM, Blogger GreyEeyore said...

Noooo! what happened? :(

 
At 10:59 PM, Blogger me said...

I remember having it Sunday afternoon, then yesterday I bought Phoenix Wright 2, and when I went to put it away I noticed one of the cases was missing.

I've been tearing apart everything since then.

I miss it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home