Meanwhile... in an undisclosed location...
A place to think, examine, and deal.
Tuesday, January 23, 2007
Rockin' Out on Space Mountain!
posted by me @
12:10 AM
0 comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
How to make a sam
Ingredients:
5 parts friendliness
5 parts silliness
3 parts leadership
Method:
Combine in a tall glass half filled with crushed ice. Add a little emotion if desired!
Username:
Personality cocktail
From
Go-Quiz.com
Previous Posts
Its been about an hour since my last post and I ca...
Tell me... How am I supposed to find someone to ...
I don’t know if I’ve ever been good enough I’m a l...
A bit tired today, but wanted to share the happy n...
The Gang at Disneyland... with honorary Angie on t...
The Curtain Falls... Its been about two and a ...
As of 10/17/2006 12:32:11 PM EDTYou are 25 years o...
Thanks for the memoriesI love you I'll never be th...
My love-hate relationship with the month of Octobe...
"I don't want to be like Cinderella,sittin' in a d...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home