Its been about an hour since my last post and I can't sleep.
I feel better, though nothing has changed. I feel purged.
I even debated deleting the post, because I didn't want to anger or make anyone feel bad, but I didn't, and I'm not going to.
How I feel now doesn't change how I felt an hour ago. Everything still holds true. It came out simply because it needed to. I didn't mean for this emotional word vomit to happen, but it did, and there was no stopping me once I started.
Even how I'm feeling now could just be the response I have to everything in my life. Going on, pretending everything is still ok, so as to not rock the boat.
but no matter, the water is choppy, and deep.
I'm just finding ways to navigate it for myself.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home