Meanwhile... in an undisclosed location...
A place to think, examine, and deal.
Sunday, April 08, 2007
Happy Easter!!
(its Lil' Lionhead Bunny, courtesy of
http://www.cuteoverload.com/
)
posted by me @
5:47 PM
0 comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
How to make a sam
Ingredients:
5 parts friendliness
5 parts silliness
3 parts leadership
Method:
Combine in a tall glass half filled with crushed ice. Add a little emotion if desired!
Username:
Personality cocktail
From
Go-Quiz.com
Previous Posts
Though I still can't find my games (to my still ut...
I've been working too much lately and now I'm losi...
feeling a bit lonely... Will said, "maybe all ...
I took a step towards changing my life today, I on...
I know its been a while since I posted, and there ...
Rockin' Out on Space Mountain!
Its been about an hour since my last post and I ca...
Tell me... How am I supposed to find someone to ...
I don’t know if I’ve ever been good enough I’m a l...
A bit tired today, but wanted to share the happy n...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home