Meanwhile... in an undisclosed location...
A place to think, examine, and deal.
Wednesday, November 05, 2003
003:
I went to Catholic School for 12 years (and I still fit into/wear my high school one)
004:
I have a dog named Cube and a cat named Guido, though neither actually belong to me
posted by me @
10:45 AM
0 comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
How to make a sam
Ingredients:
5 parts friendliness
5 parts silliness
3 parts leadership
Method:
Combine in a tall glass half filled with crushed ice. Add a little emotion if desired!
Username:
Personality cocktail
From
Go-Quiz.com
Previous Posts
The sweetest goodbye So another Halloween has com...
So I decided to steal my brother's idea and do the...
Written Nov. 12, 2002 Sometimes I think th...
too much television watchin' got me chasin dreams ...
Sometimes a single light isn't enough to keep the...
BTW I am heading down to Disneyland for my birthd...
2am ... again (maybe this should just become a pat...
Its past 2am again October 10, exactly one week t...
So it's almost 2am, and I can't really sleep. Well...
A Rose by any other name... Ever notice the nickn...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home