Thursday, August 02, 2001

There are a few things that are going on, but I don't know what really to blog about.
umm... I just went through a whole using the cousins to make one sister better than the other
right now. I work in the same office as one aunt, therefore my other aunt (the one that is like her mortal enemy) is trying to get a job at the office where she works. Now, she (the one I don't work with- Aunt L) calls me up and tells me that they want to interview me at her work. She gives me stuff (while I am working at Aunt P's office) like "they want to see you tomorrow" and when I say " I have to work tomorrow" then she says for me to take off friday. She gives me or my work no respect, and acts like i don't do anything.
Now on my way home I am thinking. Lets say I go in for the interview on friday. They give me an answer to if I got the job or not on umm... Wednesday. I'm not going to pick and leave my office on the spur of the moment, thats just wrong. It would be that I didn't have any integrity in my work, just to walk out the door one random day and by the way I'm not coming back.
So lets say I do decide to switch... whats up with that... I give the customary 2 weeks, only to work at the new job for a week, then got to Hawaii for a week, and then go back a week, and then go back to school. Now isn't that a little stupid. It doesn't look good on me in any situation.
Now when I told my Aunt L this, she got upset. All I wanted was the phone number of the person who was going to interview me and tell them " I just wanted to let you know that I am interesting the position, but I am not able to work for the rest of this summer. Please keep me in mind for next summer."
but she got mad, and wouldn't even let me do this. She blames me that I gave her my resume late... ummm Auntie I gave it to you in June, and now its august.
grrr... as my dad says, its all got to do with sibling rivalry. Did the company call me to attempt to set up an interview? No, she did. (well she called my cousin, so he could call me, so that I could call her). God, Frankly I am so sick of this run around. Sure I might be interested in the job next summer... that is if I come back next summer. Might as well stay in Davis. becuase in the words of Linkin Park "Everything you say to me... takes me one step closer the edge, and I'm about to break".. gggrrrrr

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home