Tuesday, July 10, 2001

Hey everyone,
sorry that I have been offline for a while, since last wednesday I have been at the Long Beach convention center working on Anime Expo 2001, in which there were over 12,000 attendees. Insane, ne? after hearing Japanese for the past week, I really want to learn it... so I think that may be my summer project,. to attempt to learn Japanese. Also as a early birthday present to myself and since I did so much walking during the con (like at least 6 miles a day for 5 days) I'm going to keep walking and working out so that hopefully by October I can be happy with the way I look for once in my life

although anime expo was fun, I have a lot of stuff to deal with right now and so I'll tell you guys about it later.
you see I can home exhausted very late friday night after some bad news on the last day of the con, only to come home to more bad news
since none of you will know who I'm talking about, I'll say it and still be vague about it
I have a best friend who I have grown up with since I was six. We have done so much together, we would live at each others houses for months at a time and always be there for each other. I even got her to waltz at my party when she refuses to dance anywhere else. She was even the first person I let dye my hair. And although in high school we didn't hang out as much and once we went to college we hardly ever talk, we are still there for each other. We get to see each other on vacations and just still keep in touch.
Now with friends like that, their family is yours and your family is theirs. I know that her parents treat me like a daughter and my parents treat her like one too.Her brothers make fun of me just as much as my brothers make fun of me. So something happened in her family while I was gone.

Her parents may be splitting up.

right now, her dad is staying at a friends house, and I really don't know whats going on. I mean, I want to be there for her (and I need to get her new phone number from her mom) but since it actually isn't my family its not my place to step in. I'm just need to make sure she is okay. So if I don't blog for a while... sorry, just some bad stuff is going on right now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home