Meanwhile... in an undisclosed location...
A place to think, examine, and deal.
Wednesday, June 13, 2001
can't blog now
spent all day reading
10 pages to go...
what book?
why the fourth Harry Potter book, its only 734 pages long
posted by me @
9:36 PM
0 comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
How to make a sam
Ingredients:
5 parts friendliness
5 parts silliness
3 parts leadership
Method:
Combine in a tall glass half filled with crushed ice. Add a little emotion if desired!
Username:
Personality cocktail
From
Go-Quiz.com
Previous Posts
Ooooo adding on to this I have always dreamed of b...
So I went to see a knights tale today with Christi...
Wow finals are upon us and everyone is stressing. ...
this one is going to be a downer so bear with me, ...
SOOOOOOOOOOO SLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPP...
Hey all I don't have time to blog about much right...
its HOT Did God just decide... you know what I fee...
"No matter where life takes you big cities, small ...
Hey, here are some things that everyone needs to k...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!! A very special Happy Birt...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home