Tuesday, June 05, 2001

SOOOOOOOOOOO SLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYY
yep that is me being really tired.
So banquet was cool and I got home around 3:30am. then I had to turn back into a pumpkin again, and take off my make-up and hair and contacts and go back to being plain old me. So after removing the like 30 bobbie pins from my hair it was about 4am and I hit the bed. my alarms went off at 1030 and me, being me, kept hitting the snooze button since I knew that I wasn't needed at the theater till 1230. Well 11:50 rolls around and suddenly i sit up in bed with my heart beating fast and panic on my face
I needed to return the DVD to Blockbuster by noon.
So i am running around my room as quickly as possible grabbing my theater blacks (the black clothes I always wear so the audience wont see you onstage when you are shifting sets- for those who might not know) and tossing on shoes and jumping in the car to drive the few miles to blockbuster at Marketplace. I get there just in time to drop the DVD off ("What women want"- if you are curious) it was like 1203 or something and there were a whole lot more people dropping thier stuff off too.
Then I headed over to safeway to get candy for the cast and crew of Faustus- i was feeling bad since I left them to go to banquet- I wanted to get them hugs and kisses. (aww how cute) and safeway was out of kisses! I went next door to longs and got them there.
Now it was like 1210 and I was starving. The last thing I ate was the salmon at banquet the night before, and that was around 7.
But since I couldn't get a hold of anyone in the theater and there was too long of a line at Jack in the Box, I just skipped food. (Sorry Christina! I know you get mad that I don't eat).
SO the final play goes and its now 4pm. Still hungry but now I have to strike the set. (take everything down and move it to storage) my job was to take up the floor with a couple of other people. You see for this play they fitted a hardwood floor above the normal floor. So with a electric drill with a screw bit in my hand, we set upon taking up the floor (out from under the lighting crew who was doing their job)and finally, after working really hard we finished taking down the stage by 6pm
Since I am in no state of mind to think since I am so tired at this point. I pick up Christina and we go watch Moulin Rouge. We got some jack in the box since its now its been 24 hours since I ate. The movie was GREAT. The first half hour looks like they were having too much fun with the editing effects. But once the story actually begins it really takes off. So good movie and then I take Christina home.
I sit in front of my comp, and after like 2 hours of getting it to work correctly (imesh makes my computer crash). I set upon my paper for Drama 156A: history of theatre from Greek to 1650. (of course when I got writers block I blogged) Now I think that the first four pages of the paper are good, but past that I was streching. Then I had to write a one page critique on Faustus and that was crap since I wrote it at four in the morning.
I wake up this morning to drop off another DVD to blockbuster (have the 30 DVD- 30 days deal) and then come home to catch the bus to go to school.I keep falling asleep in my first class, and I think I'm getting sick. (So is my lil bro Sarah- maybe its a family thing) I turn in my papers and then go to Coffee House to sit with my A Phi O peeps. For those ofyou who don't come to Davis, Coffee House is like the cafeteria/food area in the Student Union. so its loud at times, especially around noon, which is when I was there. I had a whole bunch of time to kill so I ate the lunch that I brought from home (Chef Boyardee) and my soda from Costco (mmm... simply cola) and then,in the midst of being tired and sick
I fall asleep on the coffee house table.
Now this is not a comforable position, I am cold, sore, surrounded by noise, the table is dirty, and at any minute booger is sitting there able to take a picture of me. I would think I would sleep a really light sleep, waking up whenever someone moved or said something. NOPE I was gone... I woke up and where Kevin was sitting is now Kimi, where Christine was sitting is now John, at least booger is still there. I look at the clock and see that I have been sleeping for like 45 minutes. so what do I do... I go back to sleep in my uncomfortable position and wake up later. (thanks christina for letting me borrow your sweatshirt)
I got to my class and my teacher made up stay, then I finally got home.
So now it is getting late again and I don't want a repeat performance tomorrow
G'night everybody

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home