Sorry for not blogging in a while
silly me, no one would be able to read it since blogspot has been down for like a week.
I won't blog too much about A Phi O since it seems that everyone and their mother is doing that. All I need to say is that the guy I was running against won (CONGRATS MAN!!) And that a bunch of people are still upset over the events of that night. (If you don't know what happened... don't worry) This is the way I figure it... first of all I did not lose any position I am now Membership VP for Fall 2001. Second of all this is an ELECTION! meaning everyone has equal vote, and if they felt that someone would do well in a position of leadership, then don't rag on them. The chapter made its decision.
SO as for me... while everyone is depressed and mad (hopefully not anymore... its been a week) I'm good. I have more things to worry about rather than things I cannot change. Plus... Christina and I have a membership term to plan!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home