Friday, May 18, 2001

Well its been a few days since I posted So I guess its time
Most of my days have been spent at the theatre, but the show opened today, which means its closer to being over!
Anyways, today I had a horrible experience
A Job Interview
yep, for the MU info booth on campus. Now the interview went okay... its just that these people were SOOO NOSY
They kept asking me why I came to Davis, what motivated me to choose my major, whats my weakness, and of course that dreaded question
"Why should we hire you?"
now how are you supposed to respond to that question? If you list too many things you will sound cocky, if you don't then they really have no reason to hire you. A vicious cycle.
but at least its over and now I wait for the phone call
*sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home