Saturday, May 12, 2001

Okay, so while I am trying to re-vamp this page, I might as well say something so that Christina has something to read. Well for the past two days I have been stuck in a theater doing nothing. Yep, I am running crew for a production at the Wyatt, and I
1) Open a door
2) take off a podium
3) bring on a chair
4) bring off a chair
and to top it all off 5) OPEN A DOOR
thats right, my whole job for the next three weeks. Oh well, at least I am getting units for it. But my problem with this is that one of the performance days is on the same night of 50th. Now I am racking my brain to find a way to get someone to cover for me that night so that I can be there for all of 50th. This is a major event and I want to be there! so any suggestions other that dropping out of school woulg be greatly appreciated! But don't worry., I'll figure it out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home