Monday, May 14, 2001

I'm posting this seperate since this is a different subject.
If you look at the way I at at parties or so, I am your typical innocent catholic school girl
I don't smoke, or drink. I once said to my friend Pedro "The only thing that passes these lips is the blood of Christ"
being that he was freaked out that I would go wild and crazy in college. But I'm a good girl and I don't do that stuff. I don't hinder anyone else if they want to, "to each their own" I guess. I hang around to make sure that they don't get too messed up and to make sure that they are safe. I care about my friends, and that is what I do... and what I have a mini-van for.
Now I have my own reasons why I don't drink or smoke or anything, and my wish is that people respect that and don't attempt to pressure me into situations in which I don't want to be in. No means no. is that so difficult a concept? Just because you enjoy something doesn't mean that everyone else does. I realize that you might just want me to loosen up a little or think that I might not experience "real fun" without a drink, but please... leave me alone when i ask.
By the way, Tony... if you ever read this... I will never ask you to dance again, and I will do my best to make sure no one makes you feel the way that I did that night again =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home