I am on an emotional roller coaster...
While I am happy that my lil bro activated today and the play is going pretty well. I went to a party last night and got to hang out with a bunch of really cool drama people. Soon summer will be here and I can get that thing back that I have been missing so much... sleep. But overall I need to say this. I'm scared. Why one may ask? Somewhere, someone along the way, nominated me to run for president of A Phi O. Now while this is an enormous honor and I am so happy to think that people would actually think that I can do well in that position, and as much as I dreamed that I would be sworn into this office at 50th, I can't help but feel really bad that I am running against someone.
Now there has been a lot of tension that has been revealed in this past term, and I feel that should I even run for this that the tension will increase and some may see that I am not in a neutral position to deal with these issues. Plus the guy who is running thought he was running un-opposed for a really long time
I just don't know what to do
Kami-sama help me

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home