Wednesday, June 27, 2001

I'm back in LA now
thats why this sucker hasn't been updated in quite some time. Things are a little hectic now, but soon they will be getting into a new routine. So instead of boring you guys with daily antics of myself, I just reflect on stuff
(but if you really want to know what I'll be up to think :wake up, drive to work, work, drive home, sleep: with the occasional tv show or movie inbetween)
sorry to everyone I miss talking to online, my comp is still not set up here... may 'rents have decided that my room is better off used for storage, and you would not believe the amount of crap this is sitting in my house. Lets just say that it is a 2 story 5 bedroom house, that three people and a dog barely have enough room to live in.
Well I got home on Sunday morning, after leaving SF (foster city- actually) to drive back down
I was determined to stay awake and to keep Kalen awake since he was driving for our 6 hours drive home. He and I had a lot of interesting conversation. We talked about stuff from A phi O to family to just life in general. Like what we were going to do later in life (Kalen will be a Doctor who acts (think Patch Adams) and I will play a doctor on TV)!!
Everything, I really enjoyed it, even dealing with deaths in the family and attempting to understand the minds of our siblings.
It was very educational and although many feelings of mine are still unresolved, it felt good to let someone know about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home