I'm sitting at work right now... not really supposed to be doing this, but I just don't really care right now.
I think that my insomnia may have something to do with being with my family, becuase I could handle it when I was up in Davis,
when I would only be up till 4 a couple of nights out of the month, and now, in the one week I have been home... I have been up everynight till at least 2, to wake up at 6am to go to work. if I did this in davis, my body would be so exhausted that I would plop down onto my bed at midnight and wake up the next morning, but now if I don't get myself up I can sleep till like 4 in the afternoon. (but since I don't go to bed till like 5, its really not all that much sleep) now a tiny rant about my house
1) I can't sleep in my bedroom becuase it is too hot
2) my room is too hot becuase I can't open the window
3) I can't open the window becuause there is no screen and bugs will fly in
4a) I have no screen becuase no one has replaced it since I asked them to 2 years ago
4b) bugs fly in my room becuase the house is so messy that it attracts them
therefore (hee hee, can you imagine that little dot triangle symbol from math?) I sleep on the couch, and in this position of sleeping on the couch every night, I get owken up by the dog running in and out, and when I take a day off, my mother wakes me up before SHE goes to work and gives me a list of errands to do. then i go back to sleep, to hear the doggie (as much as I love him- the little old puppy who is losing his hair) barking at everyone taking morning walks and then my brother wakes up (and yes, I know you read this) to wake me up so that we can eat. Now for those of you who know my lifestyle in Davis, you know that I usually eat what could constitute as one meal a day- usually meaning that I had two full meals in front of me at one time, but Kevin or Alan got half of it- and since I have been on this "diet" for the past 9 months, my body is quite used to it. Now for people to wake me up, believe you- me (where the hell did that expression come from) I can be soooooo utterly cranky, and if someone is bugging me to eat, when I am not hungry, and very tired, Sam is not a happy camper (or if I'm really tired I just don't realize where I am- like when we went to visit the Glas Kat =) )
I just need sleep
maybe some nice sleeping pills
but now I need to go back to work (booo!!)
and then I have rehearsal tonight (hee hee -tell you about that later)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home