Friday, August 10, 2001

Fate is certainly a funny creature.
Ever have those times when you remind yourself to do something over and over again... only to forget it in the end?

well, after talking to booger and how reliant we are on our phones, we both said that we feel naked without our phones etc...
plus after like a month I get hold of my best friend (well one of them) Rick, and we arrange to see American Pie 2 tonight... he is just gonna call me whenever he gets off work.
so what happens as I am rushing past my parents and grandmother this morning ?
I FORGOT MY PHONE
didn't realize it till I got to work, which is a half an hour drive from home, and I went to put my keys away and I wondered why my purse was so empty.
I swear I'm still kicking myself
*sniff* I want my phone... I want to hear the I love lucy theme play when it rings
ah well

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home