So strangely, I just signed up for a new writing site and completed my first entry.
Its called 750words.com and it basically runs off the practice that a person should start the day (or really just whenever) by writing 3 pages of thoughts. No rhyme or reason, just a stream on consciousness to clear your mind and allow yourself to focus the rest of the day.
I just completed my first entry
So why am I continuing to blog somewhere else?
Well the new site in interesting. But a little intimidating. But I guess its about as intimidating as Farmville, in which you only really are tied to it as much as you want to be. I mean, the site gives you points for each entry you make, and more points if you get all the way up to 750. The entries are private, but it uses analyers to try to give you stats on your posts.
I may be because I've been going through alot lately, and made some major decisions within the past 48 hours, but it made me really feel bad. I didn't want the first entry to be angry, but I guess I just am. I'm just tired of being hurt by someone who was once a good friend. I let myself be blinded by the past that I kept forgiving the present. And now, I can't ignore it anymore. I even extended one last olive branch only for it to be ignored.
Now I have to deal with the pain of the loss.
But I hope to be a better person in the end.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home