Meanwhile... in an undisclosed location...
A place to think, examine, and deal.
Wednesday, October 01, 2008
"Only people who are missing something inside can become the main character" - Shugo Chara
posted by me @
1:20 AM
0 comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
How to make a sam
Ingredients:
5 parts friendliness
5 parts silliness
3 parts leadership
Method:
Combine in a tall glass half filled with crushed ice. Add a little emotion if desired!
Username:
Personality cocktail
From
Go-Quiz.com
Previous Posts
"It's not the triumph, but the struggle"I'm so not...
"I'm nothing special,in fact, I'm a bit of a bore"...
I wasn't interested in buying this game originally...
love this shirt
another day in paradise... I guess i should post...
Do not ever concern yourself with the ones who bur...
Its 3am againIt's 3am and I am technically back to...
I think life just sucker punched me in the face
One crazy couple of weeks. So Fanime is once again...
Its past 3am and I'm exhausted.So why did I spend ...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home