Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Back at work again, and for some reason my back really hurts
man, I'm old now.

I didn't get good sleep last night, which sucks because I was having good sleep for the past few days.

So I went to the doctor on monday,because my left ear started to feel weird. Like I couldn't realize the pressure on it. And everything I heard through it was muffled. So the doctor said it looks like the beginning of an inner ear infection and I'm on antibiotics for the next 10 days. There's a little blockage too, so that will have to be taken care of after the 10 days.

As for the rest of my body, I really need to get to exercising or something. Its sore, and I just get to tired. I really haven't done anything strenuous lately, so I don't know why its behaving this way.

Its weird, I'm actually glad to have work (of course, I'm happy to have a paycheck), but it also gives me something to do. Because I'm super good at wasting a day away, and then regretting it later. like "damn, I should have done my laundry, or I should have cleaned the bathroom".

I'm way more progductive when I have alot to do.

Oh well. I just need to get off my butt and do stuff. JET got back to me and I'm on the alternate list, which means I'm still waiting to see if I get to go. Which sucks. I mean, I almost would have preferred a "no, too bad" over this waiting list. Just so that I know, I tried, it didn't work out, and now I can move on. So I'm going to pretend its a no, and try to find the next path I'm going to take in life.

Maybe after a nap...

(jk, can't nap, need to work both jobs today... )

2 Comments:

At 10:00 PM, Blogger Henry said...

Aww Sam! Don't let all the physical things get you down. Many days I feel old and like life has passed me by, but then I remember that I've had a lot of good times (Disneyland!) and that just means there's more to come. Hang in there, and I hope that ear infection gets better soon. There's nothing worse that not being able to enjoy the nice weather outside.

 
At 4:22 PM, Anonymous Scott said...

Heating pad + infected ear = relief.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home