Meanwhile... in an undisclosed location...
A place to think, examine, and deal.
Monday, May 14, 2007
A sore throat, a headache, and a little dizzy.
lets hope I'm not getting sick because that would really suck.
so phoenix tonight, I'll just sleep and hope it goes away...
posted by me @
10:46 PM
0 comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
How to make a sam
Ingredients:
5 parts friendliness
5 parts silliness
3 parts leadership
Method:
Combine in a tall glass half filled with crushed ice. Add a little emotion if desired!
Username:
Personality cocktail
From
Go-Quiz.com
Previous Posts
You can never go home again Its a standard probl...
Read my VisualDNA™ Get your own VisualDNA™
I'd like to start off this post with an apology.I ...
I'm suddenly feeling very weakand vulnerablehollow...
Just Watch... because it's awesome!
Happy Easter!!(its Lil' Lionhead Bunny, courtesy o...
Though I still can't find my games (to my still ut...
I've been working too much lately and now I'm losi...
feeling a bit lonely... Will said, "maybe all ...
I took a step towards changing my life today, I on...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home