Meanwhile... in an undisclosed location...
A place to think, examine, and deal.
Sunday, November 09, 2003
011:
I relieve stress by baking
012:
One of my favorite poets is Edna St. Vincent Millay
posted by me @
3:43 PM
0 comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
How to make a sam
Ingredients:
5 parts friendliness
5 parts silliness
3 parts leadership
Method:
Combine in a tall glass half filled with crushed ice. Add a little emotion if desired!
Username:
Personality cocktail
From
Go-Quiz.com
Previous Posts
R-E-S-P-E-C-T... find out what it means to me... ...
I'm heading out to pledge retreat this weekend, so...
addendum: You know that saying, "there's a sucker ...
007: Before I came to Davis, I was about to attend...
005: My obsession with stars connects me to my Gre...
003: I went to Catholic School for 12 years (and I...
The sweetest goodbye So another Halloween has com...
So I decided to steal my brother's idea and do the...
Written Nov. 12, 2002 Sometimes I think th...
too much television watchin' got me chasin dreams ...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home