Meanwhile... in an undisclosed location...
A place to think, examine, and deal.
Friday, October 11, 2002
Which Rainbow Brite kid are you?
By
Growing
.
posted by me @
10:46 PM
0 comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
How to make a sam
Ingredients:
5 parts friendliness
5 parts silliness
3 parts leadership
Method:
Combine in a tall glass half filled with crushed ice. Add a little emotion if desired!
Username:
Personality cocktail
From
Go-Quiz.com
Previous Posts
before I begin, I juat want to say one thing. Curr...
You're an Intellectual Your objective point of vie...
school started again more on this later
OH OH OH OH OH!! Last comment for the night. I wi...
I'm packing now. heading back up north early sunda...
Random comment #3: In the elevators at work there...
Random comment #2: as I was leaving work I got co...
Random comment #1: I notice that whenever I liste...
ever find something that you want to blog about, ...
i updating the questionaire slowly, since it was s...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home