Wednesday, August 22, 2001

Things I will always remember from CPW

....in no particular order...
1) Tony playing Monster Truck
2) Lily and the grape soda
3) Maggie Katz and Ed Ricter making fun of each other
4) Voltaire's A Phi O phone
5) having 2 cats named Guido
6) Boo playing Para Para
7) Letting Boo move my car in the parking structure
8) Volatire and Andy wearing the Josie ears
9) girl-ie conversations with Boo
10) the re-emergence of the 10 person conference call
11) Baskin Robbins-Tony-Ice Cream- Whipped Cream- Cherry ... lets just leave it at that
12) Andy's Parents
13) "you didn't wash the dogs... they smell like DOGS"
14) "Lucy came in and played 'who wants to pet me'"
15) REAL hash browns
16) mission impossible to try to get to the bathroom-past six sleeping people- at 5am
17) getting lost... over and over and over again
18) the areodynamic qualities of boba
19) playing fast and the furious on the drive home
20) flying lobsters!!!
21) smos and snowballs
22) .................. as for the workshop, ummmm I think I slept through it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home