Meanwhile... in an undisclosed location...
A place to think, examine, and deal.
Friday, August 17, 2001
Dreams........
hee hee
dreams are good... provide clarity, answers, love, and all those warm fuzzy feelings...
posted by me @
2:18 PM
0 comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
How to make a sam
Ingredients:
5 parts friendliness
5 parts silliness
3 parts leadership
Method:
Combine in a tall glass half filled with crushed ice. Add a little emotion if desired!
Username:
Personality cocktail
From
Go-Quiz.com
Previous Posts
Sunday comes around and I get to go to Magic Mount...
This past weekend... Saturday wasn't so bad since ...
HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT Now, being fro...
Thinking about phone my year is almost up and i...
Fate is certainly a funny creature. Ever have tho...
So, the other day I was sitting at work when two o...
There are a few things that are going on, but I do...
*sniff* *sniff* my bro's blog is so sad yeah, in k...
hey Everyone- enjoy the VERY long *Nsync Blog? her...
W00 H00 this is updated Blogger was being a dork ...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home