Have you ever wondered what souls do to you?
They make you believe in love. They keep you believing. Without love, soul is nothing. You're nothing but an empty shell, emotions are shut away, your heart no longer does what it's supposed to do, flutter, fall, leap even break. You need souls, you need to love and to be loved. It was hard not to feel anything, but at that moment, I felt like crying. I felt like dieing, I felt like killing myself. It was as if my soul was leaving me, forever, never to return. It hurt. Oh how much it hurt. Gripping me apart, tore my into pieces, like blades going through me, thousands and millions blades. My soul was bleeding, my heart was aching.
I prayed and pleaded, for signs, for anything that could have kept my soul alive.
But it died.
It was as if the sun has gone, everything that was left was thunder, and lightning. I'm just a little girl, afraid of darkness and thunders, lost in the rain, empty and lonely.
I cried.
I knew that it was the end. I had to leave this place. Far away from everyone. I knew it was a coward thing to do, but running away, it
seemed was always the only thing that I could do.
Run.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home