Meanwhile... in an undisclosed location...
A place to think, examine, and deal.
Wednesday, August 29, 2001
PLEASE WORK...
sorry... blogger hasb't published the stuff I posted recently!!!
posted by me @
10:25 AM
0 comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
How to make a sam
Ingredients:
5 parts friendliness
5 parts silliness
3 parts leadership
Method:
Combine in a tall glass half filled with crushed ice. Add a little emotion if desired!
Username:
Personality cocktail
From
Go-Quiz.com
Previous Posts
But if you wanted to check out the pic that I was ...
Sorry everyone after spending two hours the other ...
ever want to blog and you just don't know what to ...
Things I will always remember from CPW ....in no...
Have you ever wondered what souls do to you? They ...
Arigato Steve-san for the html instructions!!! I'l...
Dreams........ hee hee dreams are good... provide...
Have you ever caught a glimspe of the future? Wher...
Sunday comes around and I get to go to Magic Mount...
This past weekend... Saturday wasn't so bad since ...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home