Meanwhile... in an undisclosed location...
A place to think, examine, and deal.
Wednesday, June 07, 2006
"What incensed him the most was a blatant jokes of the ones who all pasted as a jest, pretending to know everything, and in reality, not even knowing their own minds"
- Ulysses, James Joyce
(taken from Roswell)
posted by me @
1:33 AM
0 comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
How to make a sam
Ingredients:
5 parts friendliness
5 parts silliness
3 parts leadership
Method:
Combine in a tall glass half filled with crushed ice. Add a little emotion if desired!
Username:
Personality cocktail
From
Go-Quiz.com
Previous Posts
14 hours to launch...
I've always known...even after all these years, th...
In an effort to save money on gas, as well as lose...
Here's an update for anyone who feels like reading...
Happy St. Patty's Day!
The Ghost in my house... (hee hee that sounds like...
If anyone's worried for me, I found my escape.(if ...
I'm about to speak... so listenHow am I feeling ri...
focusing on the positive... by adding pics of happ...
Perhaps thinking is bad... I've been doing alot o...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home