Meanwhile... in an undisclosed location...
A place to think, examine, and deal.
Monday, January 23, 2006
focusing on the positive... by adding pics of happy times
posted by me @
11:19 PM
0 comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
How to make a sam
Ingredients:
5 parts friendliness
5 parts silliness
3 parts leadership
Method:
Combine in a tall glass half filled with crushed ice. Add a little emotion if desired!
Username:
Personality cocktail
From
Go-Quiz.com
Previous Posts
Perhaps thinking is bad... I've been doing alot o...
Hey, for somebody who's always been let downWho's ...
ROGERBut who, Mark, are you?"Mark has got his work...
Doing the Cheater move and pulling something from ...
How did you do it?to remain unscathedwhen the peda...
Chicken Little in 3D at El Capitan, ANd Martix Pop...
I like it, we look kinda badass
I've just done something I've never done before. ...
Time to update =)So when I uploaded the new blog t...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home