Meanwhile... in an undisclosed location...
A place to think, examine, and deal.
Tuesday, November 15, 2005
I like it, we look kinda badass
posted by me @
4:16 PM
0 comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
How to make a sam
Ingredients:
5 parts friendliness
5 parts silliness
3 parts leadership
Method:
Combine in a tall glass half filled with crushed ice. Add a little emotion if desired!
Username:
Personality cocktail
From
Go-Quiz.com
Previous Posts
I've just done something I've never done before. ...
Time to update =)So when I uploaded the new blog t...
What Icons are for you?(Thank you for #1!! Please ...
('cause I'm a nerd)Maki Goto What Morning Musume S...
New template, new outlookhopefullyjust trying to w...
Chamomile Tea...You are Chamomile Tea.Your an orig...
Ai Kago
Posting a part of my current fascination (Note: th...
I'm nervous...maybe I'm just tiredbut I'm nervouss...
When I dieits moments like thiswhich will hang ove...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home