Meanwhile... in an undisclosed location...
A place to think, examine, and deal.
Friday, June 17, 2005
I'm nervous...
maybe I'm just tired
but I'm nervous
so please be careful
posted by me @
11:17 PM
0 comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
How to make a sam
Ingredients:
5 parts friendliness
5 parts silliness
3 parts leadership
Method:
Combine in a tall glass half filled with crushed ice. Add a little emotion if desired!
Username:
Personality cocktail
From
Go-Quiz.com
Previous Posts
When I dieits moments like thiswhich will hang ove...
And then they do something to make you feel like d...
As like most people, I rant and rave, but can't de...
On a lighter note: My new goddaughter/niece Janess...
I don't even really know where the past two posts ...
Damn It! I have to pull another quote, but, when i...
My Family Back in the Day (mid-late 80s)
My big family (most of them) Dec 2004
My immediate Family - Dec 2004
My family"the fact is we all want to believe every...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home