Meanwhile... in an undisclosed location...
A place to think, examine, and deal.
Tuesday, April 26, 2005
My immediate Family - Dec 2004
posted by me @
3:24 AM
0 comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
How to make a sam
Ingredients:
5 parts friendliness
5 parts silliness
3 parts leadership
Method:
Combine in a tall glass half filled with crushed ice. Add a little emotion if desired!
Username:
Personality cocktail
From
Go-Quiz.com
Previous Posts
My family"the fact is we all want to believe every...
I tear my heart open, I sew myself shut My weaknes...
I only really like the punk rock band name... I th...
Nabbed the quiz below from Rosina. But yeah. Quick...
Your Brain is 73.33% Female, 26.67% MaleYour brain...
LOST...My week is starting out like gangbusters.Mo...
I swiped this test from my brother , who took it f...
I've, a memory of a dream for youIn a strange plac...
Overheard at work the other day: "If it weren't ...
Thoughts... Wow, its finally time I updated, wond...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home