Meanwhile... in an undisclosed location...
A place to think, examine, and deal.
Wednesday, January 26, 2005
Overheard at work the other day:
"If it weren't for Venetian blinds, it'd be curtains for all of us!"
posted by me @
1:53 AM
0 comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
How to make a sam
Ingredients:
5 parts friendliness
5 parts silliness
3 parts leadership
Method:
Combine in a tall glass half filled with crushed ice. Add a little emotion if desired!
Username:
Personality cocktail
From
Go-Quiz.com
Previous Posts
Thoughts... Wow, its finally time I updated, wond...
I feel like crying... or maybe throwing up...
My voting experience... Ok, in honor or this elec...
In loving memory... A light is gone from the worl...
Random moment that makes me smile flashback to ar...
My current relationship with my phone For those o...
A shadow lurks in my past, feeding on my grief a...
The Lessons I've Learned You can never go home a...
eXpressive: 6/10 Practical: 2/10 Physical: 4/10 Gi...
(the re-emergence of the quiz posts, I just though...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home