Meanwhile... in an undisclosed location...
A place to think, examine, and deal.
Wednesday, September 22, 2004
A shadow lurks in my past, feeding on my grief and sorrows
- "Return of the Past" by AzianMu
posted by me @
2:09 PM
0 comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
How to make a sam
Ingredients:
5 parts friendliness
5 parts silliness
3 parts leadership
Method:
Combine in a tall glass half filled with crushed ice. Add a little emotion if desired!
Username:
Personality cocktail
From
Go-Quiz.com
Previous Posts
The Lessons I've Learned You can never go home a...
eXpressive: 6/10 Practical: 2/10 Physical: 4/10 Gi...
(the re-emergence of the quiz posts, I just though...
An Open letter to those I love and those who love ...
Just felt like blowing up stuff "Time to cele...
The importance of a piece of paper I came ho...
My Home is My Azkaban; and my family its Dementors...
Life is odd, isn't it? I mean I try to do my thin...
Who am I? Am I the perfect one for you? the one r...
Overall, a good day today started out like most d...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home