Wednesday, September 29, 2004

My current relationship with my phone

For those of you who happen to call me, I don't mean to ignore you. I just want to explain a few things about me and my phone. I acknowledge my behavior, I'm not going to change, but I just want to give you a heads up.

1. I very very rarely return missed calls without a voice mail message. Meaning, I don't know if you actually have something to tell me or if maybe your phone called me on accident.

2. I have suffered from insomnia since I was 13 years old. Currently I can't fall alseep until around 6-7am. So calling me before say, noon is a bad idea. I won't pick up, simply because I take sleep whenever I can get it.

3. I get bad reception in my house. 'Nuff said.

4. I get bad reception in most stores, and I'm out running errands alot.

5. 90% of the time that I am in my house, I am away from my phone, and thus cannot hear it.

so.. umm yeah.
sorry for the missed calles
leave a voice mail, if you want me to call back
oh and yeah.. if I leave a voice mail, call me back

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home